Save on electricity together, take part in a joint tender!
Would you like to save money and tender your electricity contract? In the joint tender, you can save up to 25%! At the moment you can take part in a joint tender that runs til 15.9.2021. Read more and participate!
As a member of the YTK Association, you have the opportunity to make significant everyday savings in your electricity bills, for example, when you participate in the joint tendering of our Porukassa partner! The combined volume produces lower prices, so even a small amount of electricity usage matters. More than 2,000 members have already participated in previous tenders, and they have received at least 20% lower prices than the tender level recorded by the Energy Authority. In the future, we will also map our members' wishes for joint tenders for other products and services.
Here's how to participate:
- Sign in to the OMA+ service. If you're not a member yet, you can join here!
- Click on the OMA+ Member Benefits - Joint electricity tender registration page, get to know more information and instructions. Complete your information and lastly, select Tender.
- Participate by 12 noon at 15 September 2021. Participation is free of charge and does not bind the participant to anything. After participating, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from our partner (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you are participating in the tendering process.
- At the end of the participation period, the offer calculation begins. The offer is requested for permanent contracts and for fixed-term contracts which expire by 31 October 2021 at the latest. Previous registrations with a fixed-term contract are automatically taken into account.
- Our partner (email@example.com) will inform you of the result by email approximately 3 days after the completion of the tendering process.
- When you receive the information of the result of the tendering process, you must separately confirm whether you will accept the tendered contract under the terms and conditions set forth. You will receive separate instructions by email on how to confirm on the Porukassa.fi website.
Partner: FriendsIn Oy is a Startup company that started its business at the beginning of 2020 and has launched a platform for group buying at www.porukassa.fi.