Online training library for working life
The online training library for working life offers thousands of trainings to develop your skills and maintain your working life skills. The service only works in Finnish, but the library also offers trainings in Swedish and English.
You have over thousands of hands-on and up-to-date trainings, from O365 program basics to the latest features (including Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook), HR and managerial work, payroll and financial management, labour law and business law as well as various working life skills.
In your CV, you can demonstrate your skills and development with certificates from the service.
Accountor Eduhouse, a pioneer in digital learning, provides the free service to the members of the YTK Association.
In the service you can:
- Browse from individual trainings or entities
- Create study plans and monitor the development of your competence
- Conduct training tests and collect certificates
- Write notes about trainings and return to these later
- Easily download training materials the training documents
Here's how to get access to the service:
It's easy to set up the online training library! Activate your account by registering for the service via the link from OMA+ (Webinars and trainings). After registration, you can use the service!
Please note that the registered username is for personal use only.
More detailed information on the use of the service can be found in Finnish here.
Trainings in English
Remote work skills and M365
- Basics of Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Basics of Service Design
- Digital Service Design
- Basics of Corporate Responsibility
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Basics of Financial Statement Analysis
- Budgeting and Performance Evaluation
- Introduction to International Business
- Internationalization of a Firm
- Selling to Export Markets
- Basics of Entrepreneurship
- B2B Sales Skills
- Basics of Marketing