Mindfulness online course
The YTK Association offers its members a 10-day Mindfulness online course free of charge (normal price € 19.90). The online course is only available in Finnish. www.mindfulnes-sivut.fi
On a 10-day online course you will learn
- how to relax and calm your mind easily in everyday life
- to concentrate better and act with presence and more efficiently
- the keys to solve sleeping problems
- how to take care of your body better and relieve pain
- how to manage emotions and oppressive thoughts
You will get your course in a digital format and can follow the directions on a computer, tablet or smartphone. After the payment you will receive an e-mail through which you can log in on the member site. There you will find all exercises and can start practising right away.
Get the link for ordering the online course at a member price at OMA+.
3-month online course €29
Members get 50% off (regular price €59)
Would you like to learn more? The course explains the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction method clearly and illustratively. You’ll learn how to utilize and strengthen your mindfulness skills in your own life and apply the method and exercises to your everyday and working lives.
- Weekly guided video and audio exercises that you can do wherever and whenever you like.
- Dozens of other exercises, practicing tips, and instructions that help you get the most out of your exercises.
- Exercise diary for support and extra motivation.
- Personal support for the duration of the course and free access to the online training materials for a year; you can also download the materials and exercises.
Claim your benefit in the OMA+ Member Benefits service!